Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa!!!

Taking photo with the STAR of the night, my grandpa, and to my left is my handsome Daddy. Celebrated Grandpa's 80th birthday on Tuesday night.
Mummy dearest & me...
Me and my 3 smaller brothers:Hubby showing his NO shadow flying kick:Teaching tu di the Naruto running techniques...
The buffet spread **saliva dripping**The best cheese tart...with assortment of nuts... yummy yummy.. ate tons!! **this is not fattening, this is not fattening, chanting to self**
More cakes for grandpa:The cute figurine on top of the cake:Highlight of the night, singing of the Happy Birthday Song as loud as possible, and in as many language too. A lot of relatives are back from around the globe (Canada, Brunei, Singapore & Australia)
hahah... hard to blow out the candle as it's located so far away....
yea ... Birthday Boy cutting the 3 tiers cake:Another family portrait:
Here are the proud Sons & Daughters of my Grandparent... my grandpa got skill le...
This year we did not take the whole family portrait outside as it was raining, and no space in the house for 58 person group portrait. The photo below was taken at 2005 for Grandma's birthday:
Then the Tea Serving Ceremony for grandparent. Hope you have many more birthday, Grandpa!!
My Grandpa has shrunk in the last few years, he's getting so thin. I'll try to buy his favorite food during weekend like oo ni (yam kueh) & sio pau... he just suddenly got old, I'm so not used to it.
He's always so strong & big. Look at the difference in the photo below taken 3 years back. I just pray he is always healthy & don't fall down as his legs are getting weaker. Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

You're so patient
And understanding
You don't ask for anything
You're never demanding

You're so quick to give
And such a joy to be around
You're such a good person
You deserve a special crown

You have a good heart
And you're honest and true
You're the best grandpa
And I really love you

No comments: