Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Sushi Party

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

I went to 2-chek house for a home cook lunch.
2-Chek said now Petrol price increase wo, have to eat out less lor.

2-chek introduce me a boyfriend today, his name is Calvin. It din work out well as after a while, he ignored me & only paid attention to the PSP game ... so I cried asking grandma to get the PSP 4 me.
Today's party theme is Seafood Sushi. There were fish, crab & baby octopus.

This is the Nigiri-sushi with Unagi Kabayaki (Grilled Eel):
Nigiri-sushi, with Kamaboko (imitation crab meat) on top of seasoned rice (with Salmon, Sesame Seeds & Bonito Flakes):
Here's the Tako Gunkan-maki (baby octopus)...
The Tuna & Egg Nigiri-sushi were gone before snapping a photo of it.

Here's the Dessert, a sweet sushi called TamagoYaki (Rolled Sweet omelette)
Here's me with 2-chek, I ate the tuna & egg sushi:
A lot of people came, Ku-poh (Paternal Great Aunt), Yi-poh ( Maternal Great Aunt), Cho cho (great grand pa) & Sei Chek (Daddy's youngest brother).

That's all. I hope your weekend was great too.

your daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece. She call me 2-sim & hubby is address as 2-chek. So, if u r still blur, the Sushi party was at my home. And yes, SexyLips, I prepared all the sushi...

No comments: