Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Peek inside my Shopping Bag!!

After shopping for half a day ... walking for 4 hours make my legs super tired le... hopefully some FAT stored at my tummy area are bein burn off in the process.
I think from the content of the shopping bag says a lot about me... This is part of my haul from KL, Melaka & Singapore other than shoes & clothes...

12 treasures in my shopping bag:

1. TOE Socks ... loved them to bits...
2. 4GB Thumb drive for me & 4GB Memory Stick for Hubby, fair & square, tat's how I like it:3. The only thing I got from Melaka, DODOL Durian...yum yum yum4. Capsule Toys & 4 Bleach Characters, both from BanDai adding to our collections mostly covered in dusk ...hehehe:
5. CHOCOLATE!!!! No need to say more:6. Hubby's magazines about Cars:7. Japanese Food stuff, like instant Miso Soup, Nissin Cup Noddle, Porky & Pucca, Bonito flakes & Rice Toppings:8. COFFEE!!!
9. Sushi Mold... have been looking for these 4 ages, the last 2 sets was brought back from Australia:
10. Block Candles... loved buying them but never had a chance to use them yet:
11. Sake set!!! As I don't drink alcohol, hubby also puzzled why I bought these... filled it up with sparkling grape juice cannot ar???
12. Strawberries & Cherries!!! only SD13 for both le... happy happy (don't convert, don't convert, don't convert)hahah... 40% of the stuff are JAPANESE thingy.

These are the little things that makes me HAPPY!!!
NO expensive stuff like jewelries or make-up kit
.
My happiness come at a CHEAP price le.

No comments: