Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

Grandma Bak Ku Teh

Had Grandma Bak Kut Teh last week, located at 2 1/2 mile. I've not step into this shop for nearly 2 years as I usually get my Bak Kut Teh fix at BDC area.

This is the 1st time I tried the Dry Bak Kut Teh. The portion is quite small. It's spicy & taste nothing like Bak Kut Teh ... as for the normal Bak Kut Teh... it's bitter, really... they used more herbs for the soup I think... it's flavor was too thick 4 me.

Thank god 4 Yong tau fu (KL style), as it was GOOD. The sauce was sweet, I likey. The stuffed Lady Finger & bitter gout ... ar... looking at the photo now make me missed it. hmm... after all these while, the Grandma Bak Kut Teh still taste the same to me, bad as always. Those that like thick & concentrated flavor of the herbs might like it though. oh & don't forget to giv that Yong Tau Hu a try.

No comments: