Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adventure on Saturday!!!

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

7 early 8 early I already woke up & dress-up nicely. I waited for 2 Chek & Sim at the door to pick me & Grandma for breakfast. Off we went... zoom zoom ...We went to Padungan for Dim Sum at ... er... I don't know what it's called. It's a corner of some old shop house. The BIG people ordered Cha Sau Pau, Pai Kut, Dim Sum & Lo Mai Kai. hmm... faster feed me... hungry lor... psssk...daddy, come nearer, I tell u 1 secret ar... Grandma let me drink coffee le...
With a full tummy, off we went shopping at the old shop houses nearby. Later on, I went home for a nap. In the afternoon, Ku-Poh brought me & grandma out again for more SHOPPING... After shopping & shopping & shopping, we went to 2-Chek & Sim's house. I played with "chu chu" Then grandma sneak out for more shopping & left me behind at 2-Chek house.

that's all the complaining for today,
I'll update more tomorrow.

Your daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece, isn't she a cutie???
She call me 2-sim & hubby is address as 2-chek. I really don't know the name of this Dim Sum shop, please enlighten me if u do, okie??

No comments: