Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Road Trip!!!

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

How are you 2 in S'pore??
I got my hair cut the other day.
This is before the hair cut:My current new hairstyle, every1 said I look so much cuter now:Today I went out for a road trip with Great Auntie & Uncle. Grandma followed too.Initial plan was to go Serian. But I don't mind where we are headed as long as I get to ride in a car... zoom zoom zoom.... heheheOur 1st stop was 7th mile for the nice breakfast. I really like noddles, Kuching's the BEST.Then we went "makan angin" to Samarahan. I dunno why old people like kampung places, mayb the angin is fresher... In the end we did not reach Serian, but I had a lot of fun.

from your cute daughter with a new hair style & misses daddy & mummy, Esther in Kuching

No comments: