Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday's Adventure!!!

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

Today I went to church with Grandma.
After the service, I went home for a nap as I woke up very early in the morning.

By noon time, 2-Chek came & played with me, but I was still tired.
But then I saw 7-chai, I cannot resist his charm...See, I cuddled 7-chai (practicing to be a jie jie)Then I saw a mini zoom zoom...
zoom zoom zoom ar....
7 chai wanna go for a ride too...
Now, posing for the camera is a piece of cake, I look cute from any angle... even with my hair all messed up
2-sim ask me to pose, so here's my best shoot:
Shy lar... 2-Chek wanna kiss me...
High 5!!! Here's me looking HAPPY because I'm going to 2-Chek's house for Sushi:Your daughter, Esther

p/s: That's my super cute niece,
Esther. She call me 2-sim & hubby is address as 2-chek. Actually the toy car is a Remote Control Car but Esther is afraid of the car when it moves around, that she run screaming for grandma... so what to do... remove the remote lor.

No comments: