Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pavilion & Gardens

In this trip to KL, top in my itineraries are the 2 new malls:
Pavilion KL & The Gardens.


Started with Pavilion as it's near to the hotel I'm staying in Bukit Bintang area. My first impression of Pavilion was that it's HUGE, grand and very very expensive... don’t think I can afford anything inside lar...
It's very very bright & airy & spacious as it used a lot of glasses and lights... Pavilion has 7-storey shopping centre - a mix of high street and high end brands.
This post remind me the SAD SAD incident where J.Co Donuts were so near but yet so far with the SUPER Long Q. But the good thing that came out of this was that I tried Beard Papa's cream puff (It was started 1997 in Japan). This is how it looks like - crispy on the outside and topped with icing sugar.. With a bite, reveals the vanilla cream in the cream puff. A heavenly vanilla bean filling. Not heavy, not too greasy, nor too sweet. It’s just extremely yummylicious... A little piece of heaven... This is a definitely the champion and must try if u hav the chance. The finest cream puff I've tasted. It’s crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. The only downside: abit pricey lar at RM 3.90 each.

Now, let's moved on The Gardens, which is an extension of the already-BIG Midvalley Mall. Specifically catered for those with abundance of $$. Huge effort can be seen in bringing art and also pampering to the shopping experience. I think NO other mall can compare to the artistic architecture of The Gardens. The moment I stepped inside I was blown away... noticed the unique walkway...
On the special walkway that's made of glass:
From the bottom, u can even see footsteps:Btw, a lot of big sofa are prepared for your short break after burning money shopping. On top of feeling impressed, deep appreciation for the interior designer in coming up with something different from other malls. Besides the design, The Gardens also offers a wide range of specialty stores, such as Singapore’s first overseas outlet of Robinsons. That's where I got my not so little black dress... loved the fact that plants are everywhere in the mall...
One of the really magnificent ceilings in The Gardens. The great care in making this mall extra special with these little details like the panel on the ceilings & the lights 2.Another eye-catching ceiling of The Gardens...Well for me, Pavilion is great (the space) but I still prefer to shop in The Gardens where my eyes get to feast on the amazing interior design & also the comfortable sofa for shoppers like me to relax. I felt papered. An experience like no other. What about you?

No comments: