Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

counting down to my.....

dooom.... okay, I've gotta admit that I'm not really that excited about the BIG day coming up soon, particularly about the aging part… So, to comfort myself, I've got these junks to pamper me until the BIG day arrived....

1. Dark Chocolate Cookies from Pepperidge Farm!!! Fell in loved with this after SexyBum got this for me last X-mas, it was Milk Chocolate Macadamia... hahaha... I still remember...
2. Calbee Potato Chips ... oishi!!! FYI, Calbee is a major Japanese snack food maker. Giv it a try.3. Chip lovers will know that “R R R Ruffles Have Ridges!” The thick ridges of Ruffles Potato Chips help hold more great potato chip flavors...I almost lost my voice after eating too much Cheddar & Sour Cream flavor chips, so this time I got the Sour Cream & Onion.4. Arnott's Tim Tam, there r 8 varieties, I got the Double Coat (hahha...I'm greedy like that)I could not stop myself from getting more of the Arnott's Shapes, my favourite hunger-busting savoury snack with flavour you can see, really.

5. Italian Woodfired Pizza!!! Magnifico!!!
6. Cheddar & Peppercorn with poppy seeds!!! (had me at Cheddar)
poppy seeds = opium??? Can get high one kah???
7. Chocky Stick!!!
and finally, my ULTIMATE comfort food for the week:
++
=

8. Bulla ice cream, from Australia. I got the Creamy Classics Rich Choc Chip. It's full of rich and indulgent choc chip pieces smothered in super creamy chocolate ice cream. Deliciously creamy!!! Deliciously indulgent!!!

ar......I'm a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY girl... all the above has NO calories what so ever as it's my BIRTHDAY WEEK (ok lar...2 weeks).

**
~RM90 to forget the bit about growing OLD UP is a small price to pay**

No comments: