Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Angel Game are FUN!

That time of the year is here... where we get to exchange gift on Christmas Eve. This year my boss & I was forced to b in the fab dealing with some stewpig issues so we kinda missed out on the cheers & laughter but anyway, my angel was still around to pass me my GIFT.

Actually this Angel Game started 2 weeks ago, where each of us (as angel) has a MASTER (determined by lucky pick) to care for. The identity of each angel is unknown and that's why it's a fun game where we secretly sneaked the goodies on their table when they r not around.

This year I felt so loved by my Angel because I received gift every single day!!! Some others were jealous because their angel were not working & lazy.


I got a lot of CHOCOLATE stuff that I just loved!
Then the Coffee Eclairs... My Angel really do take the time and find out what I like le...
Then the LITE Low Fat Yogurt (Cappucino Vanilla Flavor & Nata de Coco)... My health conscious Angel!Young Coconut Juice with Pulp somemore...kakkaka... my Angel is the BEST lar...
I also got TOBLERONE! Jealous le? Swiss milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat. Did I mentioned I loved Christmas Angel Game?
Guess what else I received?
Yup, it's fellelo-locher!!! *evil laughter*My Angel even left me cute little messages...The Christmas tree in the office that was instructed to be taken down by my BigFlyBoss who told my BoldBoss who told me when it was up! I protest & said "I DUN CARE. IT'S UP ALREADY! " What stewpig excuse of "Now is not the time as company not doing well." So what economy not good, it's a season of JOY & GIVING & HOPE! sigh... let get back to the HAPPY STUFF!

The GIFTs under the X-mas tress!!
Which is mine???!!!
This year my master also received a lot of goodies from me lor, like CHOCOLATE & Junk Food!! He was so grateful he even prepared a gift for me! YAY! Another gift! I forgot to take a picture of the gift that I got for him, a wedding picture frame as he just got married this year.
Very colorful beans from my Master XB!I was so happy the gift BOX from my Angel was so pretty with lotsa bears & bows.
YUP, my angel is the BEST! And I'm really the MOST LUCKiest Master.
The attached Christmas card is so CUTE!
Inside the BIG box was this precious little package...
It's so pretty! I was eying an almost similar pendent the other day while I went shopping with my friend, LY at tHe Spring. Thanks AngelEng, you know me well.
Christmas Angel Game this year in the office was the BEST SO FAR. **muaks** my Angel... that's why I've been nicknaming u AngelEng since the beginning... you REALLY are an ANGEL!

Merry Christmas every1!

No comments: