Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 5 : Bali - Tanjung Benoa & Discovery

ah... the last day in Bali. Nothing much for today, just a trip down to Tanjung Benoa for some last minute FUN! Our driver Ketut pick us up at 10 am as scheduled. On the way to Tanjung Benoa, we passed a lot of BIG BIG Hotels but did not stop at any.

This was what greeted me once I stepped out of the car...

Look at the long Q of people all waiting for their turn...
I wanna do something different... so I told the guy I want to go see TURTLE! He suggested the package of Glass Bottom Boat + Turtle Island and quoted Rp900000, but since our driver told him to give us good price he was willing to discount until Rp600000. I sucked donkey ass at bargaining I tell you and blurt out Rp300000 (RM100) before thinking & regret it immediately. He agreed to it & will even give us complimentary bread to feed the fish! Dang!

Here's me laughing once I saw the so-called glass bottom boat... ngai ti... SO BIG ar!
I was pissed because I see no sh#t through that puny hole... then they stop and ask us to feed the fish... finally I saw some colorful fish.
After a while, the fish was bored with the bread, so we continued on with our journey... I really like boat rides, specially those fast & furious rides & awesome wind blowing my hair.
~5 minutes later we reach the so-called Turtle Island! Well, it's a cage area at the beach with a few turtles around... but hubby totally loved this stop
They were very cuuuuuuute! Hubby really liked them & said that the turtles are WAY cuter than nemo!Wave hi to every1!
Here's hubby happy face! Was glad he was feeling much better today & was enjoying himself.
Turtle babies! What are the called hor?
Super cuuuuuuuuuuute!!
Here's hubby with another cute turtle, he can't keep away from them!
Besides turtle, there were some other animals too!
Like this photogenic iguana.
A slippery snake...
BATMAN wannabe!
Where are the turtle eggs??!!
A serious looking owl.
There were some other animals but I wanna take more photos with the kawaiiiii turtle before we left.
A new ride called the Flying Bat (I think so as it sure looks like it)
The banana boat!
After the fun in the sun, we need some retail therapy! Off we headed to Discovery Shopping Mall, the largest in Bali. I don't like bargaining, remember the part where I sux at it, that's why I like shopping mall. Price are fixed, I likey.
After all the shopping, I was hungry. Fret not as there are food store rite smack in the shopping area. My shopping basket is cute leh? The strawberry Milk Shake Rp23000 sux. The chocolate pancake rocks!
I was given a complementary tattoo as I shopped for more than Rp500000 in 1 of the shop. The butterfly last for more than 1 week le.
Bye bye Bali!
After staying there for few days, I understand why Bali is such a hit with holiday makers. It is the island for everyone. From art lovers to nature lovers and from honeymooners to adventure seekers, Bali will find a special place in their heart.

No comments: