Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Samuel's Full Month Party

Christina & David's baby, Samuel had a full month celebration early Dec. By the way, Samuel has the same birth date as Hubby, 12th Nov. Christina and David were our ex colleagues that moved to S'pore 2 years ago. Christina has now resigned to upgrade to be a mum.

Shopping for baby stuffs are not cheap. The size is SO SMALL yet the price SO BIG! It was a wrong decision sending me to buy stuff for babies as I wanted to buy almost everything. Baby apparel all look so cuuuuuuuuuute!

These 2 t-shirt were so adorable I could not picked 1 so I bought both! haha... I loved seeing babies in overall. It's not cheap lor at RM61.40. I was not shopping using my head but by my heart only.
omg... how cute can you get rite?
Then I saw these shoes @ anakku and went crazy. At 1st I was going to buy 5 pairs of shoes as there were all so cuuuuuuteeeeeeeee but then decided not to encourage an Imelda Marcos habit at such a young age. Finally, after a hard time deciding I chose these 2, at RM8.00 each: Did I mentioned the shoes were cute?!Then I saw this gift box, that came with cap with bear ears & shoes with cute bear face & other stuff, I just could not resist and got it too.
Here's the proud mama with the little bundle of joy, Samuel... He look so cute & his happy smile is so contagious. Christina was beaming with joy. She was getting so slim so fast. Hope you will get more sleep soon, Christina.The boy who share the same birth date with little cute Samuel...We had a satisfying lunch at Christina's house. The Lemon Chicken, Sweet & Sour Fish, and especially the Sibu Chicken Mee Sua were GOOD!Here's BoldBoss savoring his 2nd (or 3rd) serving of the mee sua...
p/s: The last 4 photos were grad from Vell Voon's facebook photo album. His camera really keng!

No comments: