Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kenny Rogers Roaster

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers Roaster, located at tHe Spring outlet. The last I had was at Sarawak Plaza, but sudah tutup kedai long time ago.

KRR is a mid-casual dining restaurant with Roast Chicken as it's main core item complemented by a rich variety of hot & cold side dished.We both had the signature roasted chicken… specifically the Kenny’s Quarter Meal, a wholesome ¼ chicken, rotisserie-roasted to perfection.Then we got to choose 3 hot or cold side dishes from these great selections!
We each also get to choose a Kenny’s Home-made Muffin, either Vanilla, Chocolate or Banana. It should be obvious what I chose rite?

The Hot Caramel RM6.50 for hubby was very sweet. And it got too sweet once it was cold. Mine was Mango Juice RM5.90.

Hubby's selection of side dishes: Savoury Rice (great), Garden Pasta Salad (good) and Mashed Potato & Gravy (bad). My selection of side dishes: Potato Salad, Macaroni & Cheese and fresh fruit salad. All were good.Listened to Kenny Roger's song while we enjoyed our meal. The food looks really good but I am not really into KRR. But I am okay with the food... I still prefer finger licking good chicken though... hehe...

What really turn me off is this...

I always "bei kam guan" pay those service charge, 10% le... RM7 can buy me another drink lor. I think those service charge should be banned. They are paid to serve us customer, or they should just calculate it into the price of the dish. I always feel cheated when I see those TAX or CHARGE word.

No comments: