Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Lavender Bistro Senai

I like the display of the flowers in jars filled with water at
Lavender Bistro & Cake Shop
at Senai Airport.


Did you notice the cute little girl??
For this trip, after the Marry Brown disappointing lunch, I headed over there for dessert. Ordered a drink with an unique name, Aragano if I'm not mistaken cost ~RM14.90. Coffee served chilled, topped with one scoop of ice-cream. It is fresh and relaxing... quite good, but slightly too expensive lar. The coffee were not sweet so the sweetness came from the ice-cream only.
As the above drink portion was quite small, I ordered another latte & egg tart as the bakery served freshly baked pastry... satisfying dessert. Nice ambient, nice service, nice food, what more can I ask for? At home, my own version of the "aragano". I used unsweetened cappuccino drink with a scoop of the Bulla Vanilla Ice-cream... yum yum...
U all try lar, cheap & fun way to enjoy dessert at home!

2 comments:

fiona said...

haha.. a must try.. i don't drink coffee but i guess it can be replaced with cocoa hor..

faithlovechocolate said...

yup, just make sure it's unsweeten cocoa, or else the ice-cream gonna make it too sweet... then bo ho chiak liaw.