Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

X-mas shopping

Esther missed dinner so we as the responsible adult brought her for a healthy meal, at SugarBun heheheh... it has been a long while since I've step into SugarBun ever since KFC dominated our world. She had a kid's meal with mashed potato, chix nuggets, french fries & a cup of Milo. She loved the Milo and french fries. The chix nuggets were slightly tough & dry.
A happy smiley Esther... shhh... don tell mummie oooo
How can a meal be complete without dessert rite? A beaming Esther seconded my suggestion.Looks like a samseng kia...she kept saying "mau mau mau"... her short term for "An Chang Mau" (dirty cat) I think. The awesome Christmas decor at tHe Spring!
Hubby loved those colorful lights from the projector but it was not on sale. Me joining in the fun too!
A sigh of relieve after all the shopping for the gifts was done...

A trip to Ta Kiong cannot be missed. For this trip I found these JEMs.
1. Poppin Microwave popcorn LITE (50% less fat) Awesome!
2. Hershey's Syrup - Genuice Chocolate Flavor (me jumping up & down)
I read the description and quickly wink ;) at Hubby & pass it for him to read it too... He quickly place in the basket without any objections. FUN activities tonight?? Some advert for Hershey hehehhehe:

Before I found Hershey's Syrup life was boring....

After I found Hershey's Syrup, life is interesting again!Happy Christmas Shopping every1!

No comments: