Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Desserts!

I'm an ice-cream lover... okie... ice-cream junkie but I've resisted "Desserts" although we always passed by it & hubby noticed that I'm always eying the sign to see if there are any interesting flavors.
Today I decided to give it a try at the branch in tHe Spring. I got the 3 scoops (Creamy Choc Chip, Kalamansi Samboi, something with Honey) for RM8. The Kalamansi Samboi was weird at 1st but the taste grew on me. I like the sourish taste, something different. But I loved my ice-cream to be creamy & rich so I was rather disappointed with these.
Hubby knows me very well bcoz he expected that I'll be disappointed but if I don't give Dessert a chance, I'll b very "beh kam guan". I hav to, at least, try it once to strike it out.

So we headed to Cold Storage for this: Cadbury Triple Chocolate Ice-cream!
Ah! Heaven!For a small price of RM34.99. Go try it out.

2 comments:

fiona said...

wahlau.. that 1 tub of ice cream costs RM35? pretty expensive eh... but coming from Cadburry, it is definitely nice.

faithlovechocolate said...

Only can get from Cold Storage. I wish it was cheaper...