Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Berries!!!

Mum is back from Australia... I wanna go too but ...sigh... no $$. Always excited about people coming back from vacation because can get souvenirs mar... My mum so cute, she pack the stuff for me & label it so that my brothers would not help me finish it hahah
woohooooo mum got me strawberries! And she handpick these le... Thanks mum, you are the best! BIG & Juicy! Loved it.
The very seeewwwwwweeeeeeetttttttttttt cherries!
Ages ago I went to Australia when the fruits were not in season. The next trip, I'll plan to coincide with strawberries, cherries & raspberries season.Making full use of the fruits, what else but yummy strawberries & cherries ice-cream!Please god, let me win mega toto so that I can visit Australia again!

No comments: