Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

Baptism of Elijah

Last weekend I attended the 1st baptism event (of other people) in my life. I used to imagine people being laid down in a BIG pool of water & prayer being chant by the priest while the person is submerged in the water... hahaha... just my wild imagination. How was your baptism ritual (if u had any)?

It's Elijah turn to be baptize at St. Faith church. I missed out on Esther's so I tot it will be pretty exciting to be there. In actual fact it was quite boring as the priest was reading from the scriptures... looooooooong scriptures. And more reading... yawn... There was another girl being baptize together on that day, her name was Esther too.
More prayers were being read but we moved to the back of the church where there's a small pool of water....The priest poured water three times on the Elijah's forehead (or rather wet it). He slept through the whole process hahahahaa. And that's it, Elijah got his certificate.Here's the happy family after the event, with Elijah still asleep. Headed to Xhong Yuan Kitchen for lunch, located near Choice Premier.Esther loved to take photos. If I take my hp out to capture something, she will insist she want to take photo too. So now I hav lotsa couple pics with hubby.This was also captured by Esther of her parent, her composition is good le... like my style must rotate slightly 1...
The Salted Egg Prawn & Pumpkin Soup was YUMMY! Services was good. And the speed of serving was fast too. But the rest of the dish were so-so only nothing special.Have a great weekend!

p/s: Elijah & Esther are the nephew & niece of Hubby

No comments: