Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

175 degrees

No... I'm not talking about the weather, although the stewpig haze is making it feel like it...

175 degrees is a new cafe locate at Padungan area, used to be Tao. The 2nd floor is opened to the public too. Quite a large area for people to dine & have drinks.

Our group consist 4 of us, BoldBoss, SexyLips, SexyBum & me. This group of people very atas one u know, they all drink house wine... while I had carrot juice + milk RM7 hehehhe... THanks boss for the treat!! here we were playing UNO :) I dun really remember the rules but we made it up as we played along... I WON the 1st round le dun pray pray
U know what this atas people were doin??? Sitting around the small pond & looking at their feet. It's actually a new concept: Get a free Fish Spa session while dining here.
Yea, it's free. I quickly took off my socks & dipped my feet into the pond too... but hor... no fish wanna eat my dead skin le. Felt so left out... BoldBoss was so ticklish he kept controlling his laughter... I think my feet DUN HAV DEAD SKIN or it was too STINKY that all fishes swim away hai...According to SexyBum, there are way more fishes in a REAL Fish Spa, so that the fishes are hungry for your dead skin. But this is just a mini fish spa for patrons to experience it... the sensation when the fish suck at your feet "very high" le... The fish only gav me face when all other feet were gone. We were even given towel to wipe dry our leg when we were done.
I would be back to try their food, the price looks very reasonable (mid-range). They served western food.

No comments: