Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

CI2I

Had dinner at CI2I, Stutong area... eating out every single day is very the ma-fan le... eat until dunno what or where to eat. Hubby & I alternate taking the responsibility to choose the venue for dinner.

Pork Leg Ko-lo Mee RM5. A lot of meat, even got boiled egg & green vege, very reasonable price. Thumbs up from hubby.
My Prawn Noodle RM5 or 5.50, came with 4 medium size prawn that was not fresh :( but the dish did come with alot of fish cake & 3 layer pork, but the soup... not enuf kick!
What I don't like about CI2I is that the price of drinks are too expensive, RM2 for coke le. So I told hubby that the next visit we gonna sit at Lee Coffee Shop's table & order drinks from them & get the food from CI2I. Dunno if that can be done?

No comments: