Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kaya & Toast

I was missing half boiled egg & toast, so off we headed to KAYA & TOAST la... no better place to get these. Went to the branch at Pertanak.

emmm... yummy 2 Half Boiled Egg RM2.00... best to slurp it down with lotsa pepper & soy sauce.Toast with Kaya RM1.60... i like this as it's very crispy....
and FULL of KAYA goodness... must eat while it's still warmThe coffee was only 70cent per cup le, very cheap le... I got the French Toast too (RM2)... but a bit weird lor as it goes with kaya... usually I just the french toast on it self. Hubby got the usual Nasi Lemak.
Now got this card where u collect the chop & get FREE FOOD! Just spend RM10 to get a chop. Collect 8 to get Nasi Lemak Special (RM6.90), Curry Mee (RM5.90) or Sausage French Toast (dunno $) for free.
I got to read current news for FREE too as they provide newspaper... I din know so many politician are dying causing a lot of by-elections o_O"

No comments: