Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Cake

Celebrated my birthday a day ahead of 8th Aug in the office...
It was such a surprise....totally unexpected! hehehhehe
Actually I hav been pestering Roy since Monday to get my birthday cake. Not any birthday cake, must be Strawberry Shortcake or Cheese Cake but must be made by Hallie... kakaka... my birthday bor, must stated very specifically what I want lar.
What I hav learn from my marriage is that, NOBODY can read your mind, if you want something, SAY IT OUT LOUD!!

This is what ROY & the rest of the gang in the office GOT ME!
My EXTRA Strawberry Shortcake with Blueberries!
This year a bit special, got 2 birthday cakes hehehhehe... mayb it's bcoz 1 cake not enuf to place the candles! yea... I'm OLD liaw!2 birthday cake making a auspicious number 8!
mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.......
Got this from sweet Hallie. Thanks!
TO ME!!!!!

Thank you for the cake guys. Loved it!

No comments: