Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wendy is BACK!

A surprise visit from Wendy... who is back from Perth for a holiday. Our young & full of energy ex-colleague... she's so much younger ~5 years from us (Sexylips & me) but is very mature in thinking le... no bullshit, straight forward kinda girl.

Last Saturday, our 1st outing was to Bing at Jalan Keretapi, the newest branch, us girls only Wendy,
Sexylips, SexyBum & me. The place was HOT in red! From outside it looks kinda huge but in actual case, the interior very small le. Lucky we were there early to grab those comfy sofa seats.
Chocolate Fudge Cake... yum yum... SexyLips even got 2nd helping of the whipped cream for me... now u know why I'm getting so fat le.SexyLips is still in the growing phrase... he ordered Panini (sandwich thingy) & warned me to stay away. Who wants that... when I got my usual Ice Blended thingy, this time it's Vanilla with lotsa whipped cream. With the member card, got 10% discount yo hoooo. Spent the night just catching up la... the last I saw her was last year CNY.Then on Sunday nite last week, we had Wii Party!

A night out @ tHe Spring shopping for SHOEs! Girls can never hav enuf of it. Visited the all-new 2nd floor... it was like stepping into Sungei Wang. The Cinema is not opened yet, but now recruiting members for RM110 (100 is Prepaid & Members Fee is RM10 (normal price is RM20). So you can purchase movie ticket at the kiosk using the prepaid card, cool le.

Before heading home, Wendy, SexyBum & me shared 2 scoops of Dessert's Ice-cream. Guava & Banana with caramel, both low fat one le... I was suggesting we get 3 scoops but Wendy reminded me of my difficulty in wearing my work pants... le sigh...
And today, our night last out before Wendy depart for Perth, at Jase's Tea Room... but I don't drink tea except green tea lar...
Warm ambiance, very homey with sheer curtain & comfy settee... we got there at 8.30pm and we had the place to our self. But as the night wore on... surprisingly many more people turned up... Kuching people really like lim teh le..
The bottles of the TEA Leaves where customer can decide which tea the wan...
While waiting for our drinks, I walked around admiring the decor... and I spotted these. Mayb it's not very clear here but there were lotsa spider web on this piece of ornament... ewww...I just could not decide on which tea to get, so I got Affogato, RM5.80. A scoop of Vanilla ice-cream, and topped with a hot shot of espresso. haha... IN the end I still stick to coffee. Affogato meant "drowned" in Italian.Wendy & SexyBum both got a pot of tea, Mango Flip & Pina Colada, RM9 per pot le. But can refill with hot water la. The waiters there are very young & super helpful. Wendy liked hers & SexyBum regret choosing Pina Colada
We shared 2 slice of cakes, Rum & Raisin Cheese on fire hahaha... it's bcoz of Wendy's camera flash.Mascarpone Cheese RM8 Very rich, very nice.Us girls... SexyLips was standing on the coffee table to take this shoot. He said it's the 45 degree shot that can make my face slimmer... & it really did... looks at how high my cheekbone are hahahahahaHere's a normal shot of us... using timer on Wendy's Camera..
Then Wendy suggested we do crazy posed & I turned into something so fugly damn itHave a safe trip back home Wendy.

3 comments:

Terence said...

Wah, seems like you FOUR girls had fun. Hahaha.
Faith, also heard that you have chance to try Taiwan's chokuek soon? Nicee...

faithlovechocolate said...

hahaha... he's gonna kill me when he's back!

the thing is I'm so lazy to start on the paper so mayb I hav to say bye bye to taiwan.

Unknown said...

cipiet!!!!!!!!!!!!! n u better start writing ur paper!! it worth to go mien!!! imaging those irresistible taiwan chokuek n foodsssss ....NO REGRET !!