Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kuching Festival 2009

The annual event is BACK! Food food food @ Kuching Festival... yum yum. But this year with Swine flu flying around & the terrible haze, alot of people are reluctant to be out here, including me. I've waited until it rained & only went yesterday...
These BUNs are great, RM4.50 for 3. "Sen Jien Pau" (steam then fried) from Imperial Duck.Must BUY item is the Taiwan Sausage & Sio Bee RM2 per stick...My fav is Pepper flavor Taiwan Sausage from Double Dragon.My cousin is operating a stall there too...
Must try ooo... very yummylicious. I loved CHEESE the most... I've tried 3 flavor, 7 to go hehehhe...
and Pineapple Rice RM3
and Pandan Chicken RM3 per piece... I get all these from Bangkok Thai without fail every single year
Hubby insist on getting the Vietnamese Popiah & Meat on Stick from Little Saigon, RM2 each. Taste so-so only la
Here's me pigging out!
It's gonna end 1 week ahead of schedule, mayb due to the threat from H1N1 & haze lor. If you don mind the heat & the haze, go ahead & try out the food there or else u will need to wait until next year ooo...

No comments: