Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hainan Street Restaurant

Today I'm not gonna talk about the Chicken Rice as I've already raved about it last year & until now still maintain it's position as #1

We just had Chicken Rice for lunch at "Jin Yuen Ti" (i forgot the English name) near Choice Daily at Stutong. So we tried other dishes on the menu. It's our 1st time NOT ordering Chicken Rice.

I went for Chicken Curry Noodle RM4.80. I like. Not too spicy. Came with chicken meat, tauhu & long beans le... Not bad.

Hubby got Kueh Tiau Tomato RM4.80. Got a thumbs up from hubby. My sugar cane drink was refreshing while hubby's Barley was not sweeeet enuf. Drinks here are a bit pricey at RM2 to RM2.50.
Well, we'll b back to try out other dishes except on SUNDAY as parking is a bitch with the church just next door.

No comments: