Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aug 09 UPdate on Books

ooo... it has been a long while since I updated the books that I have manage to finish reading... looking back at my archive, since last October to be exact 0_O"

I was on a buying spree in October, then got introduced to 2nd hand books (Shalom & Book castle) , then the X-mas stall where I found 6 books by John Grisham (so lucky) & the wicked Times Warehouse Sales and lastly the impulse buy after watching Marley & Me. ooo and a few books while on vacation in Singapore last Apr.

These books are on the floor near by bed. I've sorted them.
For the past 10 months, I've finished reading 24 books... yay!
7 of John Grisham, 8 of Sarah Paretsky, 9 of random Authors.
I still got 30 more books to go, btw it's on the right side.That's why I promise myself to stop buying books, especially fictions, until I have finished all the booksBut today I was at tHe Spring & saw this MPH books promotion. I can't resist it... and ended up buying 3 hard cover books.
501 MUST VISIT ISLANDS. I need to be prepared with this knowledge when I strike MEGA Toto 1 day... may my dream come true!
If, and only if I strike MEGA Toto 1 day, I want to hav the best pools for my mansion, which btw will be design by me too... hahahah... that's why I needed the 2 books below. I've been brought up to envision our own dreams & know exactly what we want, for it to come true. Like how I got my Wii hehehhehehehehehe... just kidding. I was only looking at it with puppy eyes every single time we passed by the shop nia.I kinda blocked out the price tag oopppsss & it turned out to be freaking expensive.
But on the bright side, I save RM113.42 from the discount.

Well, that's all the update for now.

2 comments:

Louis said...

omfg..that's a handsome collection of books. now i know who to look for when i feel like reading fictions. :P can i, puhleeeeezzzzz? tengkiuks in advance...

faithlovechocolate said...

haha... sure, no problem.