Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How I spent my birthday?

Now that I got my Wii (hugging it jumping up & down... shouting yipeeee), the only thing that was missing was the game hahahhaha... After a very nice laksa breakfast, we went searching for new & cheap Wii games at Kenyalang (some cheapest in town), Hock Lee Centre (slightly more exp but a lot of choice) & lastly Hong Kuok @ OneTJ (not open although it was 11am wtf).
I had my pampering session @ Slimming Sanctuary... Aromatherapy is good... so relaxing but I can't use at home as hubby find the scent too strong...
Goat Milk's Jacuzzi... yea that's how small the room is... jus enuf space for the tub...
Met up & gossips with frens... over a cup of Milk Tea with Pearl... got a gift, totally loved it... am using it now. There are separate compartment for hand-phone, money & cards.
Went shopping at tHe Spring with my friend whom I've known since primary & became close during our secondary years. She has jus change job & is so much happier now. All the best in ur new company Nicole. Shopping with girls are way more FUN hahah... This is what I got for myself, only sophisticated ladies will know what this is te-hee
Then it was dinner time liaw.... SUSHI PARTY at my grandma's house at Kenyalang. I bought 2 Unagi (Eel) & Tako (baby squid) too... My aunt has started even before I got there. My cousins were so eager in helping out too. They were good at making those rolled sushi that I totally sux at.
Here's me with my brother, Wilson... Why don I hav his eye brow?? hai mine's non existence 1.
Fresh Salmon...
Yum yummy yum yum!
Well... that's how I spend my birthday, with hubby, friends & family. Will blog more on the post birthday mini-get-away soon.

No comments: