Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Zhong Yuen Kitchen

Zhong Yuen Kitchen again... falling in love with this dining venue... clean, fast services & air-con with reasonable price :)

Baby Kai Lan in Oyster sauce RM12 (abit price hor considering it's a very simple dish that even I can prepare)Chicken soup with herbs was super awesome! Again the size we ordered was small but it came in this super BIG bowl... good for me lar as I can have 3 helping hehhehe... The "Zau Pai Tou Foo" RM10 or RM12 I forgot... very nice tou foo with minced meat. Even hubby ate the tauhu as there was no usual "bean smell" I was excited when the waitress said that LALA was available. When the dish came, I was slightly disappointed though, as it tasted so so nia. Made me missed West M'sia lala... ah... the curry & serai tasteAnd the usual steam fish... I like the fishes here bcoz it's always very fresh & no mud smell. Now you see it...Now you don't...
I can finished up the whole fish without sparing any parts... cannot waste ma

ah... another satisfying diner... How can I ever start my diet plan?

No comments: