Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blow Job!!!

Another work day went by that's filled with nonsense.
More project being line up even before I finish what I had in hand :~(

Family dinner at Li Garden was nice.
Catching up with cousins.
Chasing niece around & entertaining her short attention span.

It's nice to go home after a sumptuous dinner.
I even forgo dessert, so you know how FULL I am.

After showering & washing hair,
Ready for ACTION babeh....
hahah .. nothing much lar....
Just took turn blowing for each other.

I blow for hubby.....
Hubby blow for me.........
These are small loving gesture that I treasure.
Nice moment that bring a smile to my face.

whoa ... created a mess on the floor.
To capture t
he end result of above activity:


scroll down if interested,



not for the faint hearted,



R U Sure??



here comes.....



More hair on the floor lar .... After Blowing Hair Dry bah...
what u thinking ar......
naughty naughty hor??

hahah ... fail lar my attemp to be farny.
sori guys but pls bear with my lameness.

No comments: