Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tomb Raiding & more & more & more

I'm so so tired. The weekend was pack with activities!! My arm & legs are arching now. It seems like I do more work than on actual work day o_O" hohoho.
Sat Morning started really early for me .... it's the 1st time I can see the moon from my balcony at day time.1st Activity of the Day, Tomb Raiding.... hehehehe .. no lar ... but I was really at people's tomb (grave yard). Not 1 but 2. All Soul's Day approaching soon, grave yard areas very "happening". Here's hubby with Big Bro (back from S'pore) cleaning the tomb stone of their Dad near 20 mile.The Flowers for Dad.I've never met Hubby's Dad before. But I seem to know him through stories told by hubby.
All the fond memories of him like:

He liked cars & motorbikes.

He played basketball.

He liked durian.

He's a handy man.

He's a good cook.

He liked to take them for outings.

How he took care of hubby when he's sick
.

Memories keep the one you loved
close to you in spirit and thought
and always in your heart,
today and forever.
2nd Destination. Paternal Grandma's tomb. Saw this cute creature nearby. The eyes are enchanting. Repeated the same procedure as above (clean, flower & candle). Then went searching for food at 10th mile before we turned into hungry ghost.

Then took hubby's niece, Ester for Swimming Lesson!!! I was more excited than her ... hahaha She's a natural swimmer, this is just her 2nd visit to the pool.
She's so CUTE.

Here's hubby with this fav peace sign.

Followed by babysitting Ester (the wondergirl) -_-"" She's so full of energy & very fond of Adrian. It was already lunch time but our pack lunch (mum bringing over to our house) was not here yet. Due to popular demand for my delicious Maggie Mee, I obliged & cooked it. Ester loved it so much & kept asking for more. Then Mum scream when she saw Ester was eating Maggie Mee when she arrived with lunch.
Afternoon was spend clearing Adrian's old room at Kenyalang. It's such a mess I gave up half way. I found a weird orange sunglass & a big ass photo of a GIRL. Hubby deny it's an ex-girlfriend, just some poster he used for a photo competition. Like I believe him.

Lesson to Guy: Don't ask ur GF/Wife to clean up your old room or you will regret it.Dinner at SwampThing at BDC.
I loved the Prawn.

Sunday is Sushi DAY!!!
Start the day with my fav laksa!!!
Prawn prawn prawn :)~~~~~


Then drag hubby to Sunday Market to get Prawn, Fruits, Vege & Toufu (no cactus as hubby drag me away from the stall with me screaming). Even my mum-in-law cannot believe that hubby agreed to go Sunday market. muahahhaha.... then shopped more at Supermarket getting more ingredient for the sushi.

The preparation was hell. I got lke 4 hours to get everything ready.

I made Mix Fruits Agar-agar, Prawn Salad, Miso Soup & Sushi.
Prawn Salad (with apple, pear, grapes) very popular.

Guests started arriving at 1pm:

  • Mum's brother & wife & 2 kids (4)
  • Cousin Wan Xin, Wan Xuan & Wan Xan (3)
  • Mum (in-law)with BigBro & SmallBro & Ester, hubby's niece (4)
  • Mum's (in-law) Sis & 2 Boys (3) --> brought Ice-cream
  • Dad's (in-law) Sis & Grandpa (2) --> brought along Chic Curry & Vinegar Tu Ka
  • Mum & 2 Small Bro (3) --> brought Lamb Stew & la kia peng
  • Dad's Sis & family (3)
  • Cousin Lawrence & Valerie (2) --> brought Pork Curry

Total of 24 guess in my super small house (luckily all came at different time). Last guest left at 10 pm. after all the cleaning up, I jump straight on my bed after showering.

It was a FUN but tiring weekend!!

hOw wAs yOUr wEEkEnd???

No comments: