Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

hAppY bIrthdAy mArgArEt!!!

8 Oct, Margaret's turning 24!! my junior who has just joined us recently ... to make up for all the bullying that other's (not me, I'm good 1) have inflicted on her ....I send out this mail to every1 that's interested in her (new fish in the pond ma).

Dear all,

I think Margaret birthday on 8th Oct rite?

So me gonna buy A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT of fruits & placed on the table on Monday?
^_^ and then we all can share the fruits mar ….
Help her with constipation lar….. since she is like addicted to apple yia, so me gonna introduce more type of fruits for her.

So I bought like alot of different friuts like pear, grape, dragon fruit, kiwi, peach, orange & plum.
& guess what, all other people brought ... APPLE ... duh??!!!
oh well it was a SUPRISE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Margaret!!!

Being a Libra, u r:
Diplomatic
Sophisticated
Romantic
Charming
Easygoing
Sociable
Idealistic
Peaceable
Indecisive
Changeable
Gullible
Flirtations


No comments: