Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2007

Nice weekend

ah .... finally the weekend is here.... yattaaaaa!!!!!

but *&^$#^& I need to work on SAT (there goes my long awaited rest day). Spend 1 day at the office cleaning up s$%t due to the remark by our "GENIUS R&D" as auditor coming next week. ^$%#&^% Plan & Strategy my ass. ^*^)(^%$ Once the data collection & analysis done, I quickly swipe out of office at 5pm, I even skip lunch so I can go back faster.

By 6pm I was already at Satok Night Market. So many stuff I wanna buy but did not:

Once I saw this, I can't resist taking a photo for Wilron:)
Bought prawn, vege & fruits (peach, pear, jambu & papaya)Painstakingly prepared dinner: Tapau Sio bak & Cha Sio, Tapau KFC, fresh midin & corn soup . ahhh .. home cook meal (eat at home meal is more appropriate I think hehe) Sunday.is.GOOD. Out for breakfast with friends. Had laksa & teh si peng. Then headed home as gaming addicts are heading to our house for NARUTO's battle.

I left the boys at home as I was being ignore.
Went to grandparent's house. These are flowers I stole from my grandma's garden.
Just CUT & PASTE. Tadda.......
Then went food shopping for lunch as hubby's butt is stick to the game room's sofa. Bought fresh chicken & stuff. Forgot to take photo of the lunch (ginger chicken, tom yam soup, french bean with baby corn & small kai lan). Actually my bro came & help me ..er... ok,ok ...he cook everything. But I made dessert, Pineapple Agar-agar. Pretty eh?As my babies are getting so big, got bigger pots at 4th mile pottery area. Now grow my babies, GROW!!
The plummer came to the house while I was in the mist of a BIG project at the balcony. After turning & twisting he broke the news to us: our old tap is terminal & there's no cure but to replace it. With a heavy heart we agreed to it & said our goodbyes.Once the plummer left, my BIG project was completed.
I created a mini dessert garden with a few cactus & a mini pagoda i bought from pasar malam.

If you look carefully (picture enlarged below), u can see that I got a pet for my Cactus... hehe
Since I was in a good mood, I offered to susah payah prepare dinner while my bro watch Fifth Gear. Fried eggs + sausage & warm-up the left over from lunch.

Then my favorite time arrived: DESSERT TIME:
yummmmy ice cream with chocolate coating
What a perfect ending to my weekend!!

No comments: