Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

hAppI bIrthdAy mAstEr yEt!!!!!

Today I'm going to talk about my BOSS.
At work, every1 call him MASTER Yet bcoz he veli the "Keng"
(Both In & Out of bed).

To me, he's the coolest boss around :

Just look at my boss Bling-Bling work cubicle:
The coolest hat on the coolest hair(less) style ever......Sometimes my boss wear make-up, look at his cheek...ka waii ne
Group photo taken at the cafeteria after lunch break.
OMG .... look so irresistible. What a pretty sight!! Gimme Gimme now!! Gimme Gimme More!!
I mean the CHOCOLATE Birthday Cake lar!!!!!!

My boss so the malu bcoz we sang the birthday song dengan bersemangat sungguh that it can be heard by every1 there.. so my boss trying to hide his face :/
Happy 29th Birthday my cool boss
& many more to come yea


No comments: