Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Excuse Me While I $%^*(^$%$#$W@$#@

Today has not been the best of days.
It started well though, go on about our daily routine job, which include jokes flying around, laughing & planning our weekend activity where we can bully our beloved Bald boss.

aaaaAARGGGGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!
Why everything TURN TO S*&^ in the afternoon.

Actually it's none of my business, but to me, it's BAD PLANNING that causes all the DELAY ... but then hor, the management made some pretty crappy decision and ish pissing me off.

That's why my buddy always remind me " Gong Lan Si Beh Liau".
Which is SO TRUE!!!!!
I ish so the veli the ANGRY!!!!!!!
How I WISH to SHOUT these out:

S^%$# YOU, you hear me! S!@#$ YOU!

It's really none of my business, but then it's still pissing me off!!!
ok.ok.ok. Calm down.
*breathe in* *breathe out*
*breathe in* *breathe out*

b4 i 4get ...Thank you SexyBum for giving me these chocolates:
& dear hubby said I ish on a BITCHY Spree, so got this 2 cheer me up:
IT WORKS.
I Love this CRISPY Sweet Stuff that is folded with Peanut & tons of Butter.

No comments: