Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

Relaxing weekend

Another weekend just flew by in a blink of an eye. It's so true that TIME goes by FASTER when you are enjoying yourself ... heheh... It's a "lazy" week for me, waking up late preferring not to do anything but just laze around.

It was a beautiful Sat, I finally crawled out of bed around 9am after my hubby keep whining that he's hungry. Before breakfast we went to PUSAT MEL & POS LAJU but both was closed. Hubby was disappointed as he was so excited to get his "mysterious" packages.
LAKSA!!!!! I don't mind having it every weekend :P

Time to Pamper myself
. Went for my monthly Facial Treatment at Slimming Sanctuary. Tried this new facial treatment that used REAL Diamond & Suction that claim to be able to remove dead skin, blackheads & refined my pores...bla bla bla... I like going for facial as my skin is cleansed & the massages are heavenly, always starting with Scalp, then Shoulder, followed by facial pressure points & the last eyes smoothing massages before the mask is applied on
.. o la la..


my hubby very clever, if moi PMS,
Sweet & Cheesy Stuff = HAPPY Faith


and so we headed to Secret Recipe:
ah.... the boxes of happiness!!the treasures inside ... cocoa mocha cake!!
Initial Plan was to enjoy it at the balcony, but after 2 sec the HEAT was a problem... hehe .. Plan b activated: Cake in Bed. Went to Sunday Market. As usual I bought some meat, vege & fruits. I missed beef with celery & pepper and so my mission was completed with this as dinner:Sunday I was lazy enough to just stay at home & enjoyed home cook mee.
Movie marathon day : watch 3 ep of America Top Model, Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, Smallville, House, Gossip Girl & CSI Las Vegas with hubby.

In between the shows, tummy drumming activities cannot be stop even with the cheesy chips, so off we went to PIZZA HUT:
to satisfy my craving for CHEESE!! & to appease my sweet tooth:.

Come to think of it, God really has blessed me greatly and I have so many things to be thankful about.

I have a Loving Hubby that cares deeply about me, even with fat, pimples, temper and all.
I have a Supportive family that I know will always be there for me no matter what.
I have a Great job that pays me enough money to pay my debts.
I have Good co-workers that get my jokes & laugh with me.
I have a BoldBoss who is understanding and a dear friend.
I have Friends (though not a lot) whom I keep close and love.

God, Thank you! I'm so blessed.

No comments: