Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

crOpIng & cOpIng

To get through life, to cope with all the ups & downs of life, I usually activate my 'crop-out' mode, by cropping the unpleasant or painful things that I don't want to know about. Because to me there are something that are out of my control. So to accept it, I rather be optimistic about it & focus on the positive side & remove the negative part.

I might sound like closing an eye to the bad things around, but I find that if I concentrate more on the good things, I'm more grateful & happy. It reminds me that it's not all that bad.

Here is an example from a snap I took when out for tomb raiding over the weekend. Other people were curious why I can take so many photos in a grave yard. But I find that there were many beautiful things that are not being appreciated enough.

Although on a glance it's awful with the area full of weed & stuff.
But if you zoom in, there are so many beautiful plants & flowers. Such as below:
I think this can be helpful to a certain extent.
But if it's something that it's in our power to make it right, then it's unhealthy to deny rather than face the truth or problems that we need to work through in order to grow.

So what do you think?? How do you cope??

No comments: