Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I lurp my new phone

A lot of people (actually only 2 lar) has been asking me what camera did I used to take all those AWESOME photos (can't help exaggerating) used in this blog.

Then I would proudly take out my new phone Sony Ericson's W810i.

It's a gift from hubby. It was love at 1st sight.

*muaks* 10 q my darling.

My old HP was the ancient Nokia 6100, which don't have a camera, video recorder, cool ring tones, mp3 player or radio. W810i has all the above & more which I just love.
Now I can take photo anywhere, anytime of anything I want. Awesome!!
And when I don't want to be disturb in the office or it's too noisy to concentrate I'll just listen to my mp3/RUDY & JJ of hitzfm. The earphone that came with the phone is totally out of this world.

No comments: