Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

creative photo taking

I do like taking photos, maybe because influence by my hubby as he's a photography enthusiast.
I like to tell people how to take photos too (pretend I'm very expert like that lar) . During wedding shoots for friends, I'll be like telling my hubby to shoot from here, shoot from there, very kepo 1 ... hehe ...
Currently I want to learn to take better photo. So all sort of photos ended up on my camera. Experimenting from different angle so that I can see what is the effect.
example: During weekend, I took photos of the agar agar i made (so that I can show off mar)































so you prefer the 1st, 2nd or 3rd photo? tell me eh ...
there's difference in 1st & 3rd photo if you look carefully.

I like photos of Flowers, Trees, Beautiful Landscape, pretty stuff. When it's a nice photo I do get a lot of pleasure just looking at it ... hahahaha
but I don't take Good Photo ... that's the problem. Although many attempts on my part, but failed miserably. That's why God gave me a hubby that can do it. Thank you God!

And when I do go Holiday I'm happy because , it's so handy having a hubby that can take pretty photo. I especially like photos that expresses some humor in it. Luckily my hubby is always very supportive of my crazy ideas.

HELP!! Croc got my leg!!! (Lagenda Park, Langkawi)
Look ! I caught an eagle! (Langkawi)Help me carry the books! (Genting Highland's Ripley's)
I Kiss 1 of the 7 apostle (Melbourne) o_O NO!! Lions!! (Sydney Zoo)me as Merlion can! (S'pore)
These 2 r among my favorite photos that my hubby take, and I so the very the proud of him. I can't help but "hao lian" his work to everybody i know but I think they tired of me already.. heheh

Sutera Harbour SabahMount Kinabalu SabahIt's beautiful isn't it?

2 comments:

Simon said...

I think 3rd one looks better.

1st one got some background reflection, so not nice.

2nd one looks a bit 2-D for me..hehe

faithlovechocolate said...

same thought here.