Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a Beautiful Saturday Morning, I think !!!

... if only me had been awake to experience it :P

Actually..... I was still in dreamland until noon today.
I just love my comforter, so soft & nice.
It's a bliss to be all wrapped up in my comforter next to hubby.

Any day where I can just sleep in, not have a care in the world and don't have to go to work is a WONDERFUL day!!!

Me ish H.A.P.P.Y

After having my uninterrupted beauty sleep, decided to surprise hubby with "breakfast Brunch at Home".
For appetizer, I painstakingly prepared Chicken Mushroom Soup.
The main course was "Beef Steak Pie" & the best part is the dessert "Strawberry Cheese Cake" . A lot of work le.

Proud to present my labor of love: coffee, soup & beef pie:

The heavenly dessert : Strawberry cheesecake.
ok ok ... it wasn't as painstakingly as I described above.

I WORK SMART lar. I got these at Choice Daily:

STEAK Pies!! Tasted ~So So ~ only. Slightly Disappointed as I bought the most expensive 1 hoping to get the best pies.

Strawberry Cheesecake!! Thanx Wendy for introducing SaraLee to me. It's Super Yummy & best of all it's instant. Much better than Secret Recipe, where I need to wait & wait, like can you go any slower ar??? What Service??

You know what I like to do during my supposedly NO WORK Day??

Cleaning up the apartment (include sweeping, & moping),

washing the 1 week old dishes in the sink,

cleaning the toilet, with Hitz FM on the background.

shit why I'm doin this It's so much FUN!!! Try it.

nah .. tell u the truth..come closer.. my monster mother-in-law is back in kuching today.

ooooo.... that's her on the phone, she's coming over to visit.

gtg. ta ta.

2 comments:

zaizai said...

wah strawberry cheesecake!!! izzit nice?? popping by to say hello!! feel free to visit www.yanpingluvhim.blogspot.com thank u!!!

faithlovechocolate said...

yea .. the strawberry cheesecake is really nice. But not the pies.