Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

sElAmAt hArI rAyA!!!

Selamat Hari Raya to my Muslim friends!!

How I wish I can afford to just fly out to somewhere for a get-away vacation.

hai .... bo pien .. holiday at my private resort at home.

However, there are things that make me happy over the past weekend:


1. NO WORK for 3 days because of Hari Raya.... YAY!!!!!

2. It's Hari Raya ... and the best thing about raya is the FOOD like kari, rendang & ketumpat from friend's buka rumah .. yummy yum yum... & the real BONUS : I get to eat cakes for 3 straight days for free :) the cheese cake made by Akhasan is da BEST!!!

3. Went for my monthly Spa & Massage @ Sliming Sanctuary. ah ... after a long week of work I was really looking forward to this.

The session start with :

i. Goat Milk Jacuzzi. I always feel rejuvenate with this deliciously pampering spa.

ii. Whole body polishing (literally every single surface of my body except u know where lar) . Actually it's just scrubbing the skin with fruit-based & green tea extract (claimed to improve skin tone for dewy soft skin).

iii. Followed by pressure point massage. It's a delightful treat for tired & aching muscles.

iv. Finally the bamboo massage starts. This relaxing massage uses aromatherapy essential oils. That's when my oohh & aahh starts...

4. Roasted.Duck.Skin at Li Garden, Hock Lee. Enuff said. 5. Strawberry Ice (without the cream), but to my surprise it taste GOOD. Summore o buy 1 get 1 free. I'm such a sucker for free stuff :) like old people always say: Good Thing come in pairs & it's LOW FAT. Now I can eat twice as much.

5. It rained since early morning. And the weather remain cool and pleasant for the rest of the day. Thank you God. Here's the view from my kitchen.

6. I learn to make Prawn Salad & very proud to say it taste GOOD :)

7. Welcome the new member in the family. I think I'm addicted to buying cactus haha. I came, I saw, I buy.

The weekend has been beautiful, peaceful & relaxing. I am happy and that's all there is to it.

C how silly & mundane stuffs like these can make me so happy.

I hope that your Hari Raya was just as meaningful.

No comments: