Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hubby brought HER home today

Hubby brought her home today,
to OUR home.
Was quite upset as it was a total surprise to me.
How DARE you do this to me??

Why can't you keep this from me????
Truth hurts!!
Why did u let me see her????

I was in shock at 1st.
Then it sinked in.
She's here in the house
I threw a FIT.
Is this a nightmare???
Tell me it's a nightmare.
Hubby's excuse was he wants something new,
Something Fresh,
Something more exciting.

The biatch got a hot Stiff body,
a sweet & cutie pie Super FAKE face.
& she was in her lingerie...
a transparent white one...
I can even see her undies
(thank god it's still there).

I can see that she's special.
Not like any others that I've seen.
The aura surrounding her was different.
I can sense she got special powers.
That's why hubby fell into her trap.

Hubby was holding her tenderly.
She's got some trick up her sleeves.

Hubby tried hiding her.
She was gone for while with hubby then back on the dining table only partially clothed.

Then I sneaked when she left again. Hubby brought her to the kitchen. He lovingly placed her in the freezer???!!!!!!

When she returned, she was in a sexy black dress, wearing stoking some more.
I examined her closely. Big beautiful blue eyes. Ain't she pretty?? Hubby introduced her to me. Her name is Soryu Asuka Langley & she's a METAMO Figure. I decided to let her stay after all. But my favorite is still Matsumoto Rangiku.

2 comments:

Simon said...

I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!I want!!

faithlovechocolate said...

hahaha ... your transformer will be HAPPY!!!!