Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fish Lips

Dinner at Hai Pa Wang, Padungan with team members of Cycle Time Improvement Project.
It was a celebration for hitting the 3000 wfrs mark.

Cheh …. better give increment kah, bonus kah, a trip for 2 to Japan or Europe lar ….. makan everything turn to s^%$ oso.

During meeting earlier on, I was quiet and tried no maintain low profile because when there's plan to have dinner, instinctively my boss would point at me to organize the dinner like it’s my job or it’s in my blood or something like that.
But my plan did not work, hiding behind the fat ass was a failure bcoz my boss still managed to find me & ordered me to organize the dinner at that night itself. Hai …..

One of the dish was Fish Lip’s Soup. It was ok lar. But the discussion surrounding the fish lips was so hilarious. Some of the conversation goes like this:

K: Wah … a lot of fish lips needs to be sacrifice for this soup man.
E: yea lor … imagine tons of lipless fish are swimming out there .. most probably without friend anymore…so ko lien.
F: hmm… the lips are big le. They must have use veli BIG Fish le.
K: nah … I think they poison the fish first .. like Chow Sing Chee in movies where the lips will be super huge if kena poison. … hahhahahah
E: No lar …. Not that cruel lar … I think hor … they slap the fish lips until swollen then cut the lips out ….. muahahhaha …
F: or the fish got same genes as ah loi …. U know … big sexy lips ….

K, E & F laughing like hyena … our bosses on the next table just shake their head ... hehehehe

No comments: