Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drain Clogged $%^*I*&%$##@!

Daymmnn! Just after 1 week of cooking & that stupid sink drain clogged. Tried so many ways to unclog it.
1. Hubby took the broom & use the stick to pock --> FAILED
2. Poured 1 bucket of HOT WATER --> FAILED
3. Poured another bucket of HOT WATER the next day --> FAILED
4. Poured 1/4 bottle of Vinegar --> FAILED
5. Pour 1/4 bottle of STRONG Tile Cleaner (it was acidic) --> FAILED
6. Bought a plunger. Cover the drain opening & started to push the plunger up & down --> STILL FAILED

GAVE UP & send a SOS signal to my parent. Luckily they are here in Kuching this weekend. My Daddy WORK the plunger & the sink drain was UNCLOG! Thank goodness.

Yesterdays' Breakfast was this:
Bratwurst Sausage, Bacon & Mushroom Omelet and Baked Beans
I got the Bratwurst Sausage from Tai Kiong, and although it was BIG but not worth the price as the sausage taste like the normal 10 piece/packet sausage. Don't get cheated like me. But luckily I got Mustard to cheer me up a bit. I heart bake beans too. When I was a kid, my late grandma used to make this type of breakfast for me when she was staying with us in Sri Aman.Today's breakfast was Double Pattie Beef Burger with Egg. Hubby insist on using the Maggie Seasoning Sauce like the Kenyalang roadside burger stall. I like mine with lotsa mayo & Thai Chili Sauce... yum yum.

The stomach was happy. That’s most important.
p/s: I've been waiting patiently for new episodes on American Idol. Anoooooop I heart, isn't he cute wearing slippers to the audition??? The only part I hate about the show is when Paula Abdul speaks. Why can't she just shut up??? p/p/s: Loi, something suitable for you to wear in BALI! MANKINI!
p/p/p/s: I've just finished watching Season 11 America Next Top Model, I still loved all the bitching, the drama & cat fights, and most importantly the photography & posing part too lar... While waiting for Season 12 first 4 episode to finish downloading, I watch our very own Malaysia Dream Girl, I almost DIE. The show is already in Season 2, but still SUCKS donkey ass! The quality of the video recording is horrible. No building of a storyline. There is just no oomph to it.

p/p/p/p/s: I had the Spanish Noodle RM3.50 at Lee Coffee Shop (Lau Lee) last night. This time no need to wait for long. The mee tasted normal, same like normal ko-lo-mee only the texture a bit different as it's fatter. The green color of the noodle is not from artificial coloring but from a green leafy vegetable, specifically, from SPINACH. Actually it's supposed to be SPINACH Noodle, Spanish my a$$. Does the Chinese wording support what I said??

3 comments:

Jodie said...

How about a tip from a housewife? There is a liquid chemical which you can pour into your sink drain to clear the clog. Think it's sulfuric acid. I've never used it before but perhaps you can check it out next time u go grocery shopping. :)

faithlovechocolate said...

oooo... thanks. i'll b on the look out

Anonymous said...

Oh! I need that too...