Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last weekend b4 goin home

Dear Daddy,

I went out with 2-chek today to the same place again. Remember the BIG Chair I showed you in the last letter. Well, here it is again. Don't I look cute with my peace sign?
While waiting for the CAR to be WASH...Then we went over to the lounge area to WAIT some moooooooooore... I was bored so I started to take photo of 2-chek & 2-sim.After a while I was BORED again. I would like to suggest to the management of the "The Original Carwash (TOC)" to build a play area for the kids like below. Or else this "korek hidung" activity will surely increase & scare away your potential customer. Please take note, TOC management. Seriously.
That's all daddy. This will be my last outing with 2-chek as I'll be coming home in 3 days time. See you soon!!!!

Your daugther,
Esther

p/s: Esther is hubby's niece & she addressed hubby as 2-check & me as 2-sim.

No comments: