Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now u c it, now u don

Went to "Lee Coffee Shop" (Lau Lee near the Stutong Wet Market) for breakfast some time ago. Planned to try something different called "Spanish Noodles" (the noodle in weird lau sai green color) at the Ko Lo Mee Stall but we sat there waited & waited & waited some more... Hubby was VERY hungry, I ordered Cha-Kueh (salty)... not bad.
Even after we finished the cha-kueh, my Spanish Noodle was no where in sight, so we left after canceling our order. Have your tried Spanish Noodle before? How was the taste??Then we drove to Premier 101 and went to the corner food stall near Koreana, I forgot the name. I was happy when I saw "BELACAN BEEHOON". But when the dish came, I was slightly disappointed as I tot got Jiu Hu mar. But it tasted GOOD, smelly but that's why I liked it.Hubby ate Chicken rice... not bad at all... The meat was moist & tender.Half way through his meal... this came off....Te-heeeee...

2 comments:

Jodie said...

no good to read your blog at after midnight...gotta make myself a maggi now...:P

faithlovechocolate said...

hehehe... enjoy!