Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Kittensssss & 144 pcs

Went to Sunday Market at Satok last weekend with my parent.
My mum bought 4 potted plants. She talked to the sellers like old friends. Exchanging gardening tips & bargaining for a really good price.
Me? I just bought tons of fruits & some meat. Flower & me NO fren.

Then went to UNACO for cheap green leaves. It's near to my parent's house at Timberland Hospital area.

Went back to my parent's home 1st so that my mum can wash all my fruits & vege. Peel & cut the pears. Packed the food into single meal portion. Thanks mum, u da best! I plan to start cooking at home to see if we can cut down on food expenses. I'll tell you more later on this interesting topic.

While my mum was busy cleaning & packing, I walked around the house & found these at the back of the house where boxes were around for them to hide. The kitten's mum left when she sensed our presence. Wow... kawaii kittens. 1 was very alert & playful. 1 was sleepy looking, as the eyes are not fully opened yet. 3 kittens each with very different color coat.
The boxes near the kittens grab my attention... wow... Durex Fetherlite 144 pieces le... buy wholesale cheaper is it? I checked back a while later & those kittens were GONE! My dad said the mummy cat transport those kittens 1 by 1 by grabbing them by their neck using her mouth o_O"