Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Over Parking Notice Search

Did you know that you can check ONLINE whether you already settled your over parking ticket or not? It's so easy, just type in the car plate number & ta-daaaa...

hahahahha... 1 outstanding over parking ticket from 2007! That's like 2 year ago & I never received any reminder & threatening letters. Well since I had Monday off, grab the opportunity to try & be a good citizen by paying off my debt.

1st, must go makan breakfast. Here's hubby with MIL at Madam Tang.
Then I went over to MBKS to pay the fine. At the counter, I was ask to go 1st floor & get the print out for the overdue parking ticket. As usual, even with nobody there but me, they manage to make me wait for around 10 minutes for that damn piece of paper. They really lived up to their famous "fast & efficient customer service" motto. The clerk was eating oranges & chit-chat while I wait & wait & wait... FINALLY I PAID OFF the 2 years Overdue Parking Ticket. Proud as I did not wait until MBKS come knocking at my door asking for the payment. But after 1 long month of paying for it, it's not updated yet in the database. haiz... as expected lar, EVERYTHING is process SLOWLY.

Well, people were asking WHY I PAID it off when NO WARNING LETTER was send. Why PAY when u can WAIT until they HUNT you down??

Well, I thought that they have penalty system, like mayb charge INTEREST Fee for everyday that the ticket was overdue, but there was NO PENALTY AT ALL. Just pay the same amount of RM10.53 even after 2 year too late. MBKS should really think about this penalty system so that the general KUCHING Lang will go PAY that overdue ticket!

If you are curious or just want to have fun with the system, check it out with this link.

No comments: