Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's that smell?

Hi Daddy,

Last Sunday night, together with grandma, mummy & big sis Esther, went to Ku-Poh house for dinner. By that it meant that I only can smell the nice aroma & watched them eat dinner.
hmmppp... where are my teeth???

After dinner, great-grandpa carried me around the house. He's now strong as Superman again after the blood transfusion.I think my arm are as big as great-grandpa...
Then I sat with 2-sim at the couch watching big sis Esther showing off her singing ability. See! I'm a big boy now. I can sit on my own.
ooo... what is that?? It's so nice to touch. Dunno if I can eat it?
Let me get closer to have a detail inspection before I taste it.But wait, what is THAT SMELL???!!!Nah! Better NOT try!

That's all, daddy. Good night!

Your son, Elijah.

p/s: Elijah is Hubby's nephew who is goin back home (S'pore) soon...

No comments: