Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Letter by Esther

Dear Daddy,

2-chek brought me to this car wash place again. It seems to have become 2-chek's favorite weekend hang-out place. It's called Original Car Wash. 2-chek lazy to wash his car anymore.

Daddy, look!! BIG chair ah!
yum yum... Lime Juice for me.Me & 2-chek looking at something...These are the spy shots that I took.

2-sim reading a gossip magazine.
The ancient organ on display... so colorful
Pretty pretty Chinese lantern. I had to squat down for this shot.
2-chek's car bein wash & pampered...Here's me getting ready to go as the buzzer on the pager has gone off indicating the car is ready.That's all.

Your daugther,
Esther.

p/s: Esther is hubby's niece (who address me as 2-sim & hubby as 2-chek) who is on a loooooooooong holiday in Kuching.

No comments: