Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

Dim Sum Breakfast!!!

Ah... what a wonderful breakfast I just had.
Not working when every1 else are feels great!

** wait until I kena scrap see still can say that or not**
But for now, it's NO MONDAY BLUES!
Although I had to pay a dear price for it...
called "UNPAID LEAVE!!!". Starting
from March, 4 days of UNPAID LEAVE per month is compulsory for every person in the company. Means that hubby & I are getting substantial PAY CUT sob sob sob

Anyway... still had to eat wat

Was yearning for a BIG breakfast so I suggested
Causeway Bay Hong Kong Restaurant at Crown Towers. This is 1 of my favorite makan place. As usual we ordered the WEEKDAY Set A + B with special price . It even come with drinks, which I surely choose Ying Yong, that I heart. So remember go during weekday & grab the good deals offered. Ah... my love... Bo Lo Bao... sweet and crusty on top, pineapple custard filling on the insideI'm blogging about this place again is because they have NEW dishes! Wanted to blog about this weeks back but I forgot.

Tao Sar Bao ( 3 pieces) RM3.60, only red bean bun lar. Taste OK only, I was not jumping up & down with JOY... as I did for
thiiiiiissssss........ the Lao Sar Bao (2 pieces) RM3.00. It was ORGASMIC. Highly recommended! Oh you just have to taste it! The filling is a molten egg yolk... runny and yummy!
I found this in my Causeway Bay Food Folder... taken last month when Esther was still here in Kuching...

ngam ngam both had pursed lips...
With MIL too...
The hat is CUTE le...This 2 really like to take couple shoots... hahaha
Esther is good at SELF Portrait too at such a tender age.
Learnt from the MASTER himself...Hope every1 have a great week ahead!

No comments: